I've been loving quite a few drugstore products lately. I saw that there are a few stores in Philippines for e.l.f. Cosmetics and I believe NYX is coming also so I decided to try these affordable drugstore products. I bought e.l.f through online here in Singapore. I bought the e.l.f. 24K 32-Piece eyeshadow palette, studio eyebrow kit, studio complete coverage concealer. I will do a separate review on these. Let me start the Bronze Everyday Look.
You can skip this but I highly recommend to use a primer to hold the colors and to make it stay longer and pigmented.I used the Urban Decay Potion Eye Primer. You can also buy a cheaper eye primer. I recommend e.l.f. and NYX cosmetics. Apply using your finger and smooth it all over the lid up to the crease. Let it dry.
1. I used the yellow-gold as base color. For an everyday look, I prefer to use a matte color over a semi shiny one. I just think it glows your eyes.
2. The next color I chose was a semi-matte bronze/orange-y. Brush from the outer lid inwards and blend up to crease.
3. I love to define my eyes by a 3D effect. To achieve this. Just dab a small color at the outer corner of the lid and blend halfway inwards.Using an angle brush, I ran a bronze halfway on my lower lashline and dab a yellow-gold on the center.
4. I added a simple wing liner and a couple layers of mascara.
5. Finish with NYX pink/red lipsticks.
Other Products Used:
1. Revlon Photoready 003
2. Revlon Photoready Airbrush 030 Nude
3. Maybelline the Falsies
4. Borjouis Delice de Soleil
5. NYX Spellbound Round Lipstick
6. NYX Snow White Round Lipstick